Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Funds Transfer Processor
Ref No: 15042994
Job Category: Operations
- Ensuring timely processing of all OTC transactions in the queues daily.
- Ensuring that all items on Orbiflow queues are justified to be there and that issues are raised and promptly followed up for resolution.
- Process Certificate of Capital Importation in line with CBN guideline and in-house procedures.
- Rendition of weekly uncollected and unissued CCI reports
- Rendition of daily and monthly CCI reports to CBN
- Responsibility for proper printing and delivery of manager’s checks to the customer service desk.
- Ensuring liquidation of Paylink checks is carried out on Checks 32.
- Ensuring movement out of unclaimed accounts are done with proper approvals
- Ensure established TATs are achieved and improved upon as well as quality of service delivery .
- Posting of sundry unclaimed items like:
- P and L
- Float Sharing
- Ensuring that all reports/returns for the unit are prepared daily and timely.
- Promptly respond to enquiries by both customers and colleagues alike as part of high quality service delivery.
- Active participation and timely delivery of quality reports in respect of :
- Monthly Proofs
- Monthly Volume statistics
- Ad-hoc Audit
- Active participation in any other project as may be assigned from time to time.
- Ensure that checks are delivered through the appropriate payment medium within the expected time frame.
- Ensure that adequate control steps are observed whenever transactions are processed. so as to avoid customer dissatisfaction and financial losses.
- Provide input and support to Treasury & Trade Solutions staff during new product testing.
- Ensuring that customer enquiries received through RM/Citi Services are thoroughly investigated and responded to within reasonable time.
- Providing back-up Services to other desk in the unit as necessary for smooth flow of activities in the department.
- Collate all the relevant documents required for issuance of CCI. Print the CCI and obtain required signatories and dispatch to customers/RMS/Citi service under acknowledgement.
- Undertake all departmental trainings/meeting (including nomination for external courses)to reinforce understanding of operational guidelines as well as general bank products knowledge development.
- Ensure service issues are non-existent or greatly reduced.
- Support optimum use of bank asset and work tools as well as time
- Ensure on a daily basis that all staled checks are reconciled on flexcube and moved to unclaimed.
- Customer Services/Citi Service – Daily resolution of customer enquiries.
- Technology – provide required support for routine system maintenances, Systems and applications enhancements
- Documentation and Account Services – Issuing drafts for accounts to be closed
- Business groups- Obtaining approvals for transactions over relevant accounts. Follow-up on regularization of deferred documentation.
- Work Flow support – Resolution of identified issues and implementation of enhancements
- Operations Control Units – Submission of monthly proof & resolution of ageing items
- Cash Management Unit (TTS) – support new product initiative and processing of all transactions supported by approved product programs.
- Cash and Tellers – synergy around draft processing for cash payment/disbursements.
- Central Bank of Nigeria: Receipt of Circulars/Guidelines and rendition of daily and monthly returns.
- NDLEA: Rendering regulatory reports of customer’s transaction within established threshold.
- Other banks: Various correspondences, queries and investigations.
- Courier Companies: Delivery of collection and clearing items
- B.Sc. degree/first degree
- The ideal candidate should have 1-2 years experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills which is required for both internal and external business partners.
- Strong PC and database management skills.
- Good control skills
- Good reporting and tracking skills
- Attention to details in document review
- Good organizational and planning skills required to manage a large number of requests.
- Qualitative, numerical and communication
- Team player who pays attention to details with a high degree of control and emphasis to quality.
- Self-discipline and dedication.
- Quick learner
- Willing to take on extra duties as may be required.
- Appreciation of operational risks involved with transaction processing
- Self Motivator and capacity to take on additional tasks and new roles.
- Inconsistency in establishment and interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Compliance with Citigroup controls, local and international laws.
- Ability to handle high-pressure on the job resulting from large volume and unusual tasks, capacity and infrastructure constraints.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online