Fosad Consulting Limited – Our client, is seeking to employ a suitably qualified Graduate currently observing NYSC in Lagos, Nigeria to fill the position below:
Job Title: I.T Intern (NYSC)
- The intern will work under the direction of the supervisor.
- The IT Intern will be given assignments to provide work experience throughout the year associated with the course of study in college.
- This position is available immediately. This Internship is anticipated to continue through the IT Interns NYSC service year.
- Work schedule will be flexible in order to accommodate NYSC program activities.
The IT Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with moves and deploys of IT equipment.
- Interface with all functions and groups within the company and assist in two Fort Wayne facility locations.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
- Must have a general understanding of how to set up computers and connect to network.
- There are multiple office moves on a daily basis, and the IT Intern will be required to assist in the move of all IT assets, and set-up in new offices.
- Possess basic knowledge of MIS concepts; ability to work well with numbers/math/statistics
Qualification & Specification
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- I.T trainings is an added advantage
- Currently observing NYSC
- Ability to set up and connect computer equipment
- Ability to achieve a network connection
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Salary is attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online