TDI Global is a multinational performance management company that helps position public and private organizations to achieve sustainable high performance. Our Executive Placement service adopts a new approach that puts the “right people on the right job”. This complements our drive to building sustainable high performance organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Implementation and Service Delivery Officer
- Implementations of small to large scale clients.
- The job entails excellent communication and client management skills in order to maintain positive client relations.
- Ensuring delivery according to project timelines
- On-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Responsible for providing Engagement Managers and/or clients with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s,etc
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication..
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, operations and within the Professional Services Group).
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually.
- Strong focus on team environment.
- Troubleshooting is another required skill; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or business operations.
- Minimum of HND ,Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred.
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must.
- IT skills preferred.
- Social media marketing and Google analytic skills.
- Experienced PHP user
- 1-2 years experience in IT skils
- Creative and Entrepreneurial Skills
The position comes with competitive remuneration, excellent working environment and top career opportunities.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online