Management Sciences for Health (MSH) saves lives and improves health, especially among the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people, by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. We live our mission to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Intern
Job ID: 13-7244
The Intern will provide the following support to the Program Staff in the CUBS project:
- Support the capacity building in service delivery
- Support in collation, analysis and reporting key successes of the states
- Assist in training material review and collation.
- Maintaining /updating all office files (Hard & electronic), including chronological correspondence, operational and program activities in a well-organized and easy-to-retrieve manner
- Provide full administrative support in managing schedule, organizing meetings and workshop
- Take minutes of internal and external meetings and share timely with staff
- Identify and collate necessary data that will support development of success stories and other publications.
- Participates in the development CUBS IEC Materials(Flipchart and Posters)
- Assist with responding to the requests of the state teams where necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic degree in any field with relevant experience.
- S/he will have office and organizational skills with competence to set priorities and multi-task in a time-sensitive environment.
- The candidate must be highly creative, witty and able to undertake complex tasks and must be willing to learn and adapt quickly. Writing and communication skills will be an added advantage.
- Team skills and comfort with computer word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software are a must.
- Agility working with electronic calendars (outlook or Google or other) and file management on networked system are an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2014
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply