With a history and culture of science and innovation, we’re the world’s largest oilfield services company. Our people invent, design, engineer, and apply technologies that help customers find and produce oil and gas more efficiently and safely-often in remote and challenging locations.
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for hardworking, fresh talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. We have countless career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day of work. And we’ll give you the training and support you need to succeed throughout your career.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Any City, NG
- The Maintenance Engineer enhances service quality and equipment reliability by improving workflows and optimizing maintenance processes using Lean Six Sigma practices and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) methodology. This position, a key link between the field maintenance organization and the engineering and manufacturing centers, provides input to improve equipment design, reliability, and maintainability.
- The Maintenance Engineer has a critical role in connecting field operations with the maintenance organization, helping minimize downtime and failure rates and maximize equipment productivity. This position reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifies and captures opportunities for improvement in equipment maintainability and reliability.
- Uses Lean Six Sigma and RCM concepts to optimize work processes, adapt maintenance tools and procedures to improve equipment utilization and reliability, and minimize service quality incidents.
- Keeps current with latest equipment, technologies, and maintenance methods.
- Promotes importance of data and service quality within maintenance community.
- Assists with development and coaching of junior maintenance staff.
- Supports Maintenance Manager and Location Manager in planning for equipment and maintenance resources and correcting existing discrepancies.
- Ensures application of asset management and maintenance systems data and accurate, timely data entry and reporting.
- Participates in technical audits and compliance assessments, and follows up on closure of remedial action plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or applied science.
- Aptitude for hands-on work coupled with strong analytical skills.
Application Closing Date