The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Function/Domain: Organization Development
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.
- The trainees would have to work in different departments on a rotational basis, so that they can understand the work procedures implied by these departments and understand their roles thoroughly.
- Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization’s goals and operation.
- Working for both junior and senior level employees of various department in order to gain required skill and expertise
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- They should be holders of either B.Sc or M.Sc in any Business related disciplines i.e Marketing, Business Administration, Strategy, International business, Accounting, Economics and Finance etc
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online