Pharma-Deko Plc is a reputable pharmaceutical/consumer manufacturing company, with over 50 years history in the manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical and healthcare consumer products.
Among the company’s range of products include PARKALIN cough range, VITACEE (syrup &drops), PHARDOL drops, REVITONE blood tonic, HEXEDENE mouth wash, BRETT mouth wash, sugar free SANS cream soda etc.
As a result of growth and expansion, we require a competent, highly motivated and dedicated individual to fill the below position:
Job Title: Management Trainee Programme
Relevance (Key Responsibilities)
- Pharma-Deko Plc Management Trainee Program is designed for fresh graduates in order to train and develop them as future leaders in the Finance, Human Resources, Logistics, Production, Regulatory, Sales and Marketing functions.
- The program stretches over a period of twelve months in which selected graduates will be rotated in various technical job functions with evaluation of progress at various intervals.
- The programme shall be base on practical learning and coaching; real assignments and responsibilities; as well as real results with focus on the contemporary Global economic challenges.
- Selected graduates will initially be based at our office/factory site in Agbara Ogun state and after a successful year of traineeship, Candidate will be given a permanent employment with the Company.
- A minimum of B.Sc (second class lower)/HND (upper credit) or its equivalent in any of the following field: Management & social Science, Pharmacy, Engineering and Biological Sciences
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Less than 2 years post graduate working experience
- Maximum of 26 years of age by December 2014
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft office applications
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, drive and integrity will be required
- Fluency in English is compulsory; fluency in other International Language is an added advantage
- Must be open to relocation within Nigeria and be flexible to travel on short business assignments.
- Passion to understand the FMCG marketplace.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2014
How to Apply
Interested applicants should:
Click here to apply online
Forward their current curriculum vitae; cover letter/application letter stating achievements/profile, career development and current remuneration; and a recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org (using the position applied for as the subject of the mail)
The Human Resources Manager,
P.O. Box 1479,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.