Gopalex Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Officer
- This position will report to the management of the company.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for training members on product use and provide counseling and medical consultation.
- S/He will also be responsible for planning and implementing various update trainings and product presentations.
- First degree in Medicine and Surgery.
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience in a hospital environment or other related health institution.
- MUST be registered with MDCN.
- Must have a good understanding of patho-physiology of diseases and emerging advances in integrative medicine
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2014.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with a one page application letter (using the position reference as subject), addressed to the management of Gopalex Nigeria LTD, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job, current remuneration, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae indicating clearly your valid telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address should be sent latest by the 15th of September 2014 (Early submission of applications may be prioritized for interview.
Email Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Enquiry: 0807 139 0006
Note: Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.