Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Retail Advisor, Experience Centre
Location: ILorin, NG
- Sell and market Etisalat products in assigned experience centre while providing consistent and quality service.
- Create an outstanding buying experience for the customer
- Create a professional buying atmosphere
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, as well as directing customer inquiries
- Assess and profile customer needs with aim to proffer the appropriate product or service
- Problem solve issues in a timely manner
- Perform all direct sales of Etisalat s products to end users/customers in assigned experience centre.
- Organise and participate in product education/demonstrations, promotions and activations.
- Report findings on customer related market intelligence (acquired in the course of sales activities) to the Experience Centre Manager for escalation as required.
- Proactively gather current customer data/information and regularly update customer database to ensure reliability and accuracy.
- Log and address customer complaints; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up with relevant personnel to ensure proper resolution.
- Participate in marketing efforts to harness new sales opportunities, including but not limited to outbound calling, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location.
- Assist with cash handling and deposits as governed by operations control standards.
- Assist with inventory counts as needed.
- Assist in maintaining store appearance, back room, restrooms and individual work area according to the retail store standards.
- Receive and process all payments and provide the customer with additional information as required
- Attend team meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Experience Centre Manager.
- Perform any other duties or functions as assigned by the Experience Centre Manager.
- First degree or equivalent in relevant disciplines.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page comes up click on New Jobs (Last 7 days), then click onRetail Advisor, Experience Centre – ILorin.