Digital Economy Initiative (DEW Initiative), is a non-governmental initiative with the primary objective of empowering youth, women and person with disability with digital skills and tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Executive
Purpose of the Role
- Research and development of new products for the private sector.
- The role is to research and develop business plan for multiple products.
Our choice candidate must be able to:
- Develop Product Concept Documents
- Provide product management support within the product development lifecycle
- Develop market competitive products
- Conduct market research, write feasibility report, business plan, concept paper and proposal.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Project Management experience
Job Title: Business Analyst
- The Business Analyst would be responsible for supporting business units and engagement teams on data gathering, analytic and research to prepare clients’ deliverable.
- Assist Consultants with market research and intelligence gathering.
- Must be able to develop Feasibility report,
- Business Plan and proposal.
- Ensure availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally.
- Prepare initial drafts of high-quality, error-free report materials that require minimal revisions.
- Use and develop communication skills to communicate project findings, conclusions and recommendations to Management.
- Source for, and analyse profitable business ventures to the company.
- Market the company’s services.
- Support teams with delivering engagements/projects.
- Conduct data analysis including basic statistical analysis.
- Participate in clients’ meetings to review and present analytical approaches and interpret results.
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement.
- Assist in proposal development to support the sales cycle.
- Coursework in Business Administration, Finance, Project Management or Economics is a strong plus.
- Strong communication and report writing skills.
- Applicants must back up work experience by highlighting previous lucrative project(s) handled.
- Salary is attractive and negotiable
- Flexible work hours and great working conditions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th July, 2017.