Azikel Dredging is a growing and leading dredging firm that specializes in sand mining, dredging, reclamation, shore protection and canalization and, is currently expanding into Oil/gas and Aviation industries. With business operations and offices in Bayelsa State and Abuja, Nigeria, our client is looking at Increasing its workforce in tine with the changing trends in its operating environment.
As a result, our client is currently seeking to engage the services of dynamic, intelligent and knowledgeable individuals to fill the following vacancies/positions:
Job Title: Protocol/Personal Assistant
Summary of Duties
- Assist the Group President in personal organization.
- Arrange and co-ordinate the Group President’s travels with the flight unit.
- See off and welcome the Group President on his travels.
- Advance travel to events that the Group President is scheduled to attend in order to ensure that all respects and accords due his office and person are appropriately provided.
- Receiving and scrutinizing of invitations to events as well scheduling attendance to such events and liaising with the organizers so ensure proper co-ordination
- Travelling with the Group President on local and international journeys when necessary.
- Must very confident, organized and bright
- Must possess excellent speaking and writing skills.
- Ability to confidently interact with individuals as well as corporate bodies.
- Must be vesy presentable and smart at all times.
- Must be discreet.
- A degree in any field of study
- Certified previous experience in a similar role is added advantage.
- Not alder than 32 years.
- Smart and Assertive and have the ability so inspire confidence in others.
- Must be good looking
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should send detailed CV, two most recent best photographs and cover email with the position applied for as the subject/ title to:[email protected] and [email protected]
Only Short-listed Candidates will be contacted