Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of e-commerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction. These services include our lowest price guarantee, free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Quality Monitoring Analyst
Ref. Code: 141229-2
Business Unit: Konga
Job Type: Full-Time
Reporting Line: Manager, Quality Monitoring and Training
- The incumbent will be responsible for reviewing and auditing customer interactions.
- Responsible for identifying areas of service improvements and developing programs that improve the overall quality of the customer’s experience when interacting with the Contact Center.
- The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the overall quality of the customer interactions, making improvement recommendations to the Quality Assurance Manager and monitors the result of stated recommendations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzes/evaluate customer interactions (Emails, Voice and interactions via Social Media), to identify areas of service delivery that met and did not meet pre-established performance standards within the Contact Center.
- Conduct investigations for Customer intelligence purposes.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Quality Manager, Contact Center Leadership and Contact Center operations analysts.
- Performs mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support.
- Develops and conducts targeted group coaching sessions for analysts that address Service Quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Uses Contact Center tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1 to 2 years experience in customer service.
- Experience in coaching and training individuals or groups required.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.
Skills & Competencies
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- High level of tolerance
- Coaching Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Customer Service
- Quality Focus
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online