Azikel Dredging Nigeria Limited is an indigenous dredging company concerned with the business of dredging and sale of sand, shore protection, and land reclamation, as well as emerging operations in the energy sector. With Business operations in Bayelsa and Abuja.
Azikel Dredging Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Receptionists / Front Desk
- Book board and other meeting rooms.
- Greet personal and telephone callers and determine the nature of their call.
- Use MS Word (Intermediate to advanced)
- Arrange appointments for callers/employees, and keep records of these.
- Be firm, yet tactful when dealing with clients.
- Deal with own correspondence (email).
- Take minutes at board / management meetings.
- Deal quickly and professionally with customer queries and complaints.
- Degree from a reputable university.
- Booking board and other meeting rooms.
- Greeting telephone callers and determine the nature of their call.
- Electronic diary management.
- Filing and general office administration.
- Screening telephone calls and taking messages.
- Writing business letters, reports or office memoranda.
- Operating switchboards to connect, hold, transfer and disconnect calls.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s and application/cover letter to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject line.