Best Search Recruitment – Our client is the world’s largest container shipping company and is renowned for its professional and customer-centric approach. The diversity of insights from our 25,000 employees all over the world strengthens our international reputation for high standards and innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Programme 2015 – Commercial, Nigeria
If you work well with others, have a can-do attitude and have the ambition and passion to excel, the Graduate Programme can offer you the perfect opportunity to build a long-term and varied career in an international environment.
The program is designed to provide access to a fast track career for bright young professionals across a range of commercial disciplines. The program combines learning and talent practices to ensure that developmental opportunities are maximized to the benefit of both the participants and the company.
A challenging and rewarding opportunity where you will build a long-term career in the global trade and transportation industry – during the 2-year Graduate Programme, you will have vast opportunities and be part of an international group of young professionals. Together you will:
- Build your knowledge from some of the best experts within the shipping and business fields, in your day to day job and in classroom environments.
- Build a global network that you can leverage in your future interactions to enable collaboration and career.
- Be significantly exposed to high-level leaders to ensure that theoretical insights are continuously linked to concrete business challenges.
- Become part of a team where people play to win and ‘we’ always comes before ‘I’.
- You will join a team of highly competent colleagues and jointly participate in reaching the objectives of your department.
- Your manager will continually provide you with individual sparring to help you develop professionally and personally.
- Being part of a global shipping programme, you will meet your fellow trainee participants from all over the world in four seminars across at least two continents. During these seminars, you will receive insights into the Shipping Industry, grow your understanding of the business and develop your personal competences.
- You will take an active role in your own development and work together with your manager and HR to identify your key development needs and build an action plan.
- Master’s level education in Business or related discipline with 2-3 years’ (3 years maximum) commercial work experience after graduation in parallel with education or between degrees.
- Ambitious individual with a passion and drive to excel.
- An international mind-set and excellent command of English (both spoken and written).
- A pragmatic and holistic thinker.
- Resourceful and flexible with strong capabilities to prioritize, optimist and perform under limited resources and tight deadlines.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career within the commercial part of the business.
- International mobility and travels are expected.
30th May, 2015
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]