A well respected aviation service provider in the rotary wing (helicopter) offshore oil and gas sector plus the fixed wing scheduled and charter passenger sector. Aero is uniquely placed in the Nigerian market to offer both rotary and fixed wing services to the highest international standards of safety.
Currently the fastest growing Nigerian carrier passenger, Aero is focused on bringing customers world class aviation services with affordable fares,quality on-board services, good customer relations with effective online services and operational competence. Aero pride itself in its punctuality and safety record. Aero has established itself as the leading regional and innovative carrier in West Africa.
Are you looking for career advancement in a world class organization? Aero Contractors has a number of vacant positions for the right talent.
Job Title: Reservation Officer
- Responsible for providing excellent services to customers in terms of ticketing reservations and Aero product to generate sales and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Effect reservations & ticketing for all Aero clients to generate sales.
- Fare quotes to all Aero clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales.
- Reconciliation of sales returns to accounts for daily sales.
- Promote all Aero products to create awareness and generate sales.
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules and procedures.
- Determine space availability on travel dates requested by customers and assign/sell such when available.
- A good university degree/HND in any of the Social Sciences or Business Management Disciplines.
- 1-3yrs experience in Ticketing, Sales or Customer Service.
- Knowledge of basic airline fares and ticketing
- Knowledge of cash handling and debit card transaction
- Knowledge of air kiosk
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to perform basic mathematics
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to speak and understand the local Language.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application plus detailed CV to: [email protected]
Click here for more information