Kingken Investment Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria and our product are duly signed and approved by (SON). We specialized in developing producing and applying solar products. It’s a highly-new technological enterprise also dedicated to developing and manufacturing products in environment protection field.
Adhering to famous brand, premium quality and perfect management, the company has established a large scale base to sell, distribute and install solar energy products, which intergrates scientific research, producing and selling together.
Our company has more than 50 employees, among of them, above 35% are premium, medium and high grade technicians. With a powerful technician team and advanced facility, the company capacity has been approved by ISO9001;2000CE.
Kingken Investment is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Sales Engineer
- Develop technical documents such as proposals, product specifications, Visio diagrams, etc
- Provide presales and post sales support through requirement gathering, proposal development and delivery of technical presentations
- Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with clients to qualify opportunities and recommend technical solutions
- Create a well-qualified pipeline of prospective business opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision-makers.
- Research, source, make initial contact (cold calling, telephone prospecting, etc), with potential clients to accurately qualify prospects and establish their business needs
- Identify new business and potential opportunities accurately qualify prospects and establish their business needs
- Effectively answer any question regarding the proposed solution, which may include questions about installation and configuration
- Develop business development initiatives and help build relationships with local customers and partners
- Prepare and present proposals and sign-up of new accounts
- Provide timely feedback to the Director, regarding performance, sales activity reports and strategy concerns
- A good university degree in Marketing, Business administration, computer science, Information systems, Electrical engineering or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 1-2 years sales experience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Solar Inverter technologies, Surveillance security solutions and practical application
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, and other related software
Application Closing Date:
14th May 2014
How To Apply
Interested caandidates should send their applications with job title as the subject of email to: [email protected] or [email protected]