Kert Friv Plc is an ICT company in Abuja and Lagos state, Nigeria, we are currently recruiting for our new branches in Lagos.
Successful applicants for this positions shall undergo rigorous training and orientation after which, they will be posted to their various departments (Customer Service and Graduate Trainee).
- The client service executive will be responsible for organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office, as well as the generation and development of new business opportunities.
- The Graduate trainee will be responsible for staffing, and training.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Office Managerial Duties
- Managing filing systems
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management; recording office expenditure and managing the budget
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Managing supplier relationships, reviewing service contracts including handling all invoice queries
- Handling all correspondence including postal and email enquiries relating to accounts, sales and other financial and administrative matters
- Supervision of junior staff
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output
- Writing reports for management and delivering presentations
- Responding to customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring company policies are observed
- Ensuring all appliances and equipment are working at optimum level
- Produce weekly report of all activities
- Performing other related duties as required
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to communicate effectively with both the external and internal customers
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time and self-management skills
- Supervisory skills
- Relationship Management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong client management skills
- A good Degree
- Good communication skills
- 1-3 years experience on a similar role.
How To Apply:
Forward a detailed CV to [email protected]