Our Graduate Trainee Scheme is designed to equip fresh Graduate with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to activities in all the Strategic Business Units within our organisation in Lagos.
Our customer service executives interact with the company’s customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services.
Our Admin officers are responsible for the day-to-day general administration of the organisation.
- Responsible for placing top talents with top companies.
- Responsible for finding the talents using a range of methodologies.
- Will be developing existing relationships with candidates.
- Maintaining the companies database and organizing consultants schedules.
- To obtain client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information
- To determine eligibility by comparing client information to requirements
- To establish policies by entering client information; confirming pricing
- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
- Provide general administrative support to the Chief Executive and staff team.
- Provide support for the arts programme/projects including assisting with administration of project work where appropriate and when agreed.
- Minimum HND certificate holder.
- 2 years working experience.
- Quality focus.
- Customer service.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication skills.
- General word processing.
- Filing, copying and faxing.
- Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
- Analytical minded and be a fast learner.
- Confident and possess leadership skills.
- Intelligent don’t confuse with academic.
- Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.
- Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.
- Must be able to handle tough fast environment.
Perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments; perform budget analysis, preparation and monitoring; research, analyze and make recommendations on administrative, management and procedural practices.
Interested and qualified persons can apply by forwarding a detailed credentials to [email protected].
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any candidates with multiple submissions will be disqualified. Apply for one position only.
Application deadline is NOVEMBER 28TH.