Huawei is a world-leading telecom solutions provider focused on building long-term partnerships with telecom operators. Through our passionate employees and unmatched R&D capabilities, we can react quickly to customers’ needs with a comprehensive, customized set of offerings.
Huawei is the leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and now serves 36 of the world’s top 50 operators, along with over one billion users worldwide. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and growth potential for its customers.
We seek to attract the best Talents to fully maximize the immense opportunities available in the economy. Huawei Technologies is recruiting:
Job Tittle : Graduate Trainee Engineer
Ref: GTE /HW/2013
- Good university degree in Engineering Courses: Electrical /Electronics Engineering,Computer Engineering, Telecoms Engineering, Software Engineering. System Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science,Physics Electronics, Applied Physics, Information Systems Management and Project Manager
- Candidate must have graduated with a CGPA not less than 3.0 (out of 5 (Proofs required)
- Candidate must not be than 27.yrs old by September 20 13
- Candidate must willing to travel
- Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word. execel and PowerPoint)
- He/She must be a self starter, goal getter,fault finder, and problem Solver
- Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
- Self-motivated, .flexible, enthusiastic: and fluent in English both oral and written.
- Successful applicants should be goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skill and be a very good team player. –
- A prior experience in a leading telecommunication service provider company or operator will! be an advantage
- The successful applicant should be good at information gathering’ and analysis
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2013
Method of Application
All applications must be sent via email, quoting the reference number to: [email protected]
Applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.