Verge Designs Limited is a Nigerian company with a Global perspective and a background in Architecture and Brand based Design. We focus on Design and Build projects, Interior (in shop) and Exterior Architecture Branding, Renovation Works, Brand Development and Brand Architecture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is designed to equip fresh Graduate with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to activities in all the Units within our organisation.
- Contributing to the achievement of company’s yearly/quarterly/monthly target.
- Exposure to various business functional areas.
- Cross-Business Units exposure/marketing
- Human Resources Consulting
- Clients outsourcing
- Learning on the job and accumulating as much experience and practical knowledge as possible.
- Help the managers and heads of the divisions in various functions.
- Full involvement in sales process.
- Contacting, meeting and following up on customer/clients
- Interacting with public private institutions such as Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Construction, Food processing and other major dealers of industrial goods.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND in any field
- Must be able to learn with little supervision.
- Must have a basic computer knowledge
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritize
- Good administrative and IT skills
- Be able to keep up with deadlines
- Must have completed the mandatory One Year National Youth Service Programme
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Look smart
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Having organizational skills.
- Being able to travel for meetings.
- Having strong work ethic.
- Being able to perform various tasks at the same time.
- Time Management
- Being able to articulate concepts and ideas both contextually and visually.
- Having good technical skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Critical Thinking, Judgment and Decision Making
- Building Effective Teams
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Delegating, Monitoring and Coordination
- Coordinating and directing others
- Complex Problem Solving
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
- The personal assistant provides high-level administrative support to the CEO by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to CEO or take messages.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Arranging appointments and organizing meetings
- Using a variety of software packages
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Managing databases
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Organizing logistics for importation of goods/merchandise
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for CEO
- Answering telephone calls
- Maintaining diaries
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications electronically to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th July, 2016.