Oando Plc is a leading integrated energy solutions provider with operations spanning across the upstream, mid and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic university graduates that are able to demonstrate their integrity and team spirit to fill the position below:
Position: Reservoir Engineering Trainee
- The reservoir engineering trainee program is designed to develop early career competency milestones in reservoir engineering. Duration is for a maximum of 36 months.
- These competencies include understanding and working with production & PVTanalysis data, well testing & analysis, material balance, nodal analysis, decline analysis, reserves estimation, basic geology & logs interpretation, and basic petroleum economics.
- During this period the engineer will be assigned different work activities and undergo several trainings to ensure these competencies are developed
Applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- The programme is open only to graduates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering discipline in the last four years (i.e 0-4 years exp.).
Eligible candidates should:
- Be no more than 25 years and must have completed NYSC by 31st December 2014
- Have obtained their Bachelors degree no more than 4 years ago
- Have attained a minimum of 5 B’s and 2 C’s in WASC, SSCE or GCE O level in one sitting, which must include Mathematics and English
Application Closing Date
Thursday 23rd October, 2014
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You are required to attach a soft copy of the under listed documents:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- WASC/SSCE/GCE Certificates only.
- NYSC Certificate.
Note: You can only apply for one position as multiple applications will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via their email address and by SMS to the telephone number provided.