We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain World class in all our activities while marketing high quality brands. We are currently considering applications from bright, talented Nigerians with the right attributes/profile to pursue successful and interesting long term careers in Nigerian Breweries.
Are you a bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian Graduate? Then you are invited to apply for the Graduate Management Development Scheme GDMS – (Supply Chain) as indicated below:
Job Title: Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging)
Reference Code: TSMP/2015/NBPLC
- This role targets inexperienced, young Engineers who are desirous of an Engineering career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best – in – class systems and processes.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month residential modular training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments.
- At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Packaging) in any of our Breweries across Nigeria.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at June 2015 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the Engineering disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the underlisted Engineering discipline.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Relevant Fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive.
- This position offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration.
- In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension etc, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of Company Products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2015.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online