Gran Melia Hotel is a sumptuous hideaway set on a 10 plot land strategically positioned on the tranquil Lekki Peninsular. This hotel offers you the ultimate comfort and privacy. The cutting-edge design and high-tech facilities provide you with the ultimate paradise to unwind and relax in style. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Capital Personnel
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- To provide assistance to managers and employees with respect to HR policies and procedures including: employee relations, recruitment, benefits and the health and safety program.
- Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly
- Facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Manage and update employee records
- Filing documents
- Contribute to the success of the company’s recruitment & selection process
- Reviewing & updating job descriptions for all positions regularly
- Assists in coordination of training programs
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
- Handling administration of all contract labor.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates/ attendance as per the requirement in consultation with the management
- Handling all employee enquiries & grievances.
- Dispute settlements according to labor law, Factory rules & compliance guidelines.
- You report to the General Manager and Human Resources Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources. CIPM certified is an advantage
- Strong written and communication skills
- Three years experience in a Human Resources role.
- Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office, HRIS system
- Living within Ajah, Sangotedo and its environs is an advantage.
Salary: N100,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the
Application Deadline: 20th May, 2022.