Posted on :
24 May, 2012
24 May, 2012
Landmark Africa Group is a serviced office and property development group of companies built on strong ethical principles and governed by a board with high values and strong international commercial experience. Our mission is to provide world class business environments across Africa to cater for multi-national and domestic companies seeking to conduct business in an executive one stop shop setting. Landmark has offices in Lagos, Accra, Nairobi, Johannesburg, London and New York. Since its inception, over 5000 organisations have subscribed to our services worldwide.
The Graphic Designer Web and Print will be working under the Group Head, Research and Strategy to receive direction for the designing and production of catalogs, brochures, instruction manuals and addition sales and display tools for Landmark.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in the day-to-day graphics needs of our company.
• Design, animate and finish high quality motion graphics for print, promotional/marketing materials.
• Keep up-to-date our official websites.
• Create brand-based, dynamic 3d and 2d animations.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions for sales campaigns and marketing directives.
• Assist in the implementation of the company strategy.
Key Qualifications and Experience
• Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in arts / any related discipline.
• Two years experience as a print designer able to prepare files for print, promotional/marketing materials
• Two years experience as a web designer able to execute/upload files for websites
• Applicants must have extensive knowledge of CS5 including In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Dreamweaver. Knowledge of Corel Draw, PowerPoint, and AutoCAD is not essential but will be considered an advantage.
• Knowledge of jQuery and HTML5 is desirable
• Proven ability to create press-ready files, design and execute websites and do press checks
• Ability to integrate audio and video essential for the websites
• Ability to understand and work well with colleagues and consultants.
• Ability to pay attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to take tasks at short notice and remain detail-oriented even under stressful and tight deadlines
We offer you
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in keeping with our status as a international company.
Please email CV / resume, cover letter, three professional referees from current or former colleagues or clients to [email protected]
Subject Line: Landmark Graphic Designer Web and Print Job Application RE: LM-GDWP. For further information please visit our website www.landmarkafrica.com
Application closes on Friday, 1st of June, 2012.