Greatview Nigeria Limited specialises in providing good quality and cost effective services in Civil Engineering, Infrastructural Design, Environmental Impact Assessment Services, Construction and Construction management, Marine Construction, Renewable Energy and Solar technology as well as Consultancy Services in relation to these different fields. This is achieved by the application and mixture of synergies of our various alliances and the best blend of available engineering business, social or developmental needs.
Greatview Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Secretary
- You will often act as MD’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.;
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with MD if necessary.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- The Scope of the PA’s role can be extensive and additional duties may include:
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Business development/Marketing
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of MD’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Being involved in decision-making processes
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, often handling correspondence on behalf of MD;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring MD is well-prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
Performance and Specifications
- As personal Secretary to the MD you will be working closely with the MD on a daily basis, providing administrative support, on a one-to-one basis.
- You will need extensive knowledge of the organization, including the company’s aims and objectives.
- You will be expected to know names, numbers and context for all the major clients, suppliers and artisans that MD works with.
- The ideal candidate will manage the MD’s daily itinerary and perform other secretarial and administrative tasks.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Administers and supports day-to-day operation of the office
- Handles all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Answers all incoming calls
- Handling Petty Cash
- File Management
- Provide report on key activities.
- Welcomes and greets visitors politely
- Oversee purchase of stationery and office supplies
- Keeps and updates records of all company’s fixed assets
- At least 2 years of related work
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines
- Profound knowledge in MS Office applications such as Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Fair demonstration of office and social etiquette
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2016.