Green Field Health Management Limited, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk/Client Service Officer
Location: Enugu (Head Office)
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Receives the guest and answers questions in person by telephone
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Responds to inquiries and refers when necessary to the appropriate official or department.
- Prepares outgoing mail, sorts and distributes incoming mails.
- Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Make frequent client calls and visits to strengthen client relationships.
- Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Maintain client focused working environment for team.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of OND/HND in any discipline.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a Secretarial position is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be proficient in typing
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Email Us: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 18th May, 2018.
Note: Only applicants with HMO experience should apply and will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.