Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates.
From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world class solution to meeting our customers’ and stakeholders’ needs which is globally unrivalled in our areas of operation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Factory Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an exceptionally experienced Factory Manager to join our dynamic team and take complete accountability for our overall manufacturing organization, manufacturing support, managing the day-to-day operations on the plant floor while increasing production and revenue.
- The preferred candidate will be responsible for scheduling production, oversee daily operating reports and operation requirement run smoothly, while regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff, and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner.
- You should be a strong leader with an analytical mind and excellent interpersonal communication skills who is also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries. Core experience in plastic manufacturing organization with competence in and around blow and injection machines will be very handy.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day floor operations
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Manage scheduling for a fully operational team
- Allocate resources effectively
- Develop strategies to increase productivity and production
- Monitor all operations and processes
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety regulations
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs to ensure a safe working environment
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Prepare budgets using various forecasting models
- Report and track expenses to reduce costs
- Support employee screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Communicate with employees about performance expectations
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Adhere to company’s rules and regulations
- Stay up to date with latest production trends, best practices and technology
- Ensure all legal requirements, company safety procedures, and local and state health and safety regulations are met
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business, or related field preferred
- Not less than 4 years’ previous experience as a plant manager, supervisor, or related role within a factory
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment i.e. plastic blow and injection machine etc.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of local, state, and federal health and safety regulations
- Strong management skills with the ability to supervise multiple teams
- Strict adherence to company standards and safety procedures
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- In-depth knowledge of industry and its place in the market
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Role also open to Indian professionals national already resident in Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 7th September, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.