Greenhouse Multimedia – We champion a professional process as we work together to set you and your business up for success – Making your business greener on every side.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Assistant
- This task ranges from managing calendars, identifying and following up of Business opportunities and plans, keeping team budgets up to date to setting up travel and meeting logistics. You will also be encouraged to come up with recommendations for, and implement improvements of our work processes.
- As a Business Development Assistant you work closely with the Business Executive on a daily basis.
- You are in the centre of communication between team members and clients, handling confidential and important business information.
- Researching individuals and organizations to identify new leads and new prospects
- Contacting prospects (vie email, phone or personal visit) to establish a rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Prepare and submit proposals to prospective organizations
- Follow up on submitted proposals.
- A minimum of OND in related discipline is required, in addition A good knowledge and usage of major Computer applications is expected.
- Must be able to write and speak well,
- Must be currently resident in or around Warri.
The candidate must have the following qualities:
- Strong Communication skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Socially adaptable
- Good leadership qualities
- Knowledge of companies product and services
A Basic monthly allowance and commission on successfully completed projects
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th April, 2018.
Note: We may decide to expire the job vacancy before the date.