Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Customer Loyalty Executive
Location: Akure, Ondo State
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Regional Business Manager, West East
- We are looking for a hungry, hard-working, well organized, highly analytical individual to join our Risk department as a Customer Loyalty Executive.
- The Employee will be responsible in leading the efforts and processes related to collections of our PAYG products in the field.
- He will also be responsible for giving advice and suggestions on how to improve customer payments and satisfaction while ensuring that the company offer matches end-users expectations.
- Analyzing regional portfolio and repayment trends and laying down daily, weekly, monthly strategies to drive better collection rates from delinquent customers;
- Conducting mystery market visits to confirm the quality of sales and obtain different insights from different areas to enhance strategic direction to mitigate the challenges of disabled lamps and repayments;
- Providing a weekly update to Sales and Risk Leadership teams on-field interventions performed and results achieved, along with customer insights;
- Training Agents (Energy Officers) on dealing with repossessions and difficult customer collection issues;
- Driving operating rhythm to follow-up with Agents (Field Officers) to ensure they are completing their collection calls and repossession tasks on time;
- Recruiting cash collection centers and set up for the key collection area.
- Designing, piloting and operationalizing collection processes necessary for ensuring better repayments and customer satisfaction;
- Working with Area Business Managers and Energy Officers to repossess products from delinquent customers on cases where direct intervention is required;
- Reporting any cases of product tampering observed in the field through the process and mechanism established by the Risk team;
- Facilitating reporting and actions to be taken against those perpetrating fraudulent practices in the field, such as product tampering, misinformed sales done by agents, etc., as per the processes laid out by the Risk function;
Key Result Areas:
- Intervening in the field wherever the collection scores is
- Ensuring voluntary repossessions become standard practice in the field with spontaneous repossession and assisted repossessions reduced to the most difficult cases of tampering;
- Ensuring Zero First Pay Default rates (First Pay Defaults, are customers who make only the down-payment and never make any further payments);
- Updating area/regional leadership on collection exposures, weekly through follow-up payments aligns to targets set for each region;
- Bachelor’s degree / Higher Diploma related to Finance, Community Development, Communication, Credit Risk Management or related fields;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position with field experience and working with rural customers;
- Passionate about working in the field to drive collections, resolving issues and enhancing the customer experience;
- Strong experience from Microfinance/banking underground on Credit Collections is preferred;
- Must have good analytical, communication & interpersonal skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Clear and straight to the point communication skills with fluency in English;
- Clear thinking/problem-solving ability;
- Passionate about working with rural customers & resolve customer issues;
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills;
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time diligently and accurately;
- Work with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly;
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply