Greenlight Planet is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 30 million people in more than 60 countries.
From the company’s wide range of trusted Sun King™ solar lamps and home energy systems, to its innovative distribution partnerships, to its EasyBuy™ pay-as-you-go consumer financing model, Greenlight Planet continuously strives to meet the evolving needs of the off-grid market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sun King Shop Executive
Locations: Eastern, Western, Northern & Southern Regions of Nigeria
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
- The Sun King Shop Executive will ensure that the overall performance targets of the store are met both in terms of quality and quantity
- Receive stock and keep track of inventory from warehouse
- Manage and issue out stock as per FIFO standards
- Maintain an updated Goods Received and Goods Issued log online
- Perform daily cycle counts on stock
- Receive faulty stock from the field and consolidate for disposal
- Conduct monthly stock take
- Manage all spare parts inventory and re-orders.
- Dispatch stocks as per requirement
- Maintain and update stock cards
- Keep and share off-the-shelf sales details
- Prepare daily on-hand stock report and share with team
- Report on daily issued out stock for replacement and or replenishment
- Repairs and Spare Parts management
- Take custody/responsibility of the repair tools and toolkits
- Perform basic check on the faulty units before replacement
- Conduct basic repair on the in warranty returns
- Ensure the center is well maintained tidy and that the shop floor arrangement is per SKU
- Ensure neatness on the repair workbench in line
- Observation of safety procedures to avert hazards at the workbench
- Welcome walk-in customers and provide assistance as necessary
- Receive faulty components, identify the technical issue and verify warranty eligibility through several technical checks
- Support Energy Officers and coordinate with Call Center in resolving customer queries
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution in any related field.
- Has 2 years’ hands-on experience in a service center
- Has strong customer focus
- Is a team player with high levels of flexibility
- Has proven report-writing experience
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Is computer literate with working proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Has effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Has broad knowledge and understanding of the Sun King products
- Is able to demonstrate high levels of integrity with a proactive and positive attitude.
- Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: West Region, South Region, South East Region, North Region, Nigeria
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time
The Area Sales Manager will take full operational responsibility for all market-side functions of the direct sales business; setting up supply chain operations:
- Recruit, train & develop a team of 40 Energy officers in the designated Area HQ as per laid down guidelines
- Daily monitoring and joint field work with Energy officers to ensure that 50% of EO’s are active daily
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly Sales targets
- Monitor Energy officers to ensure they adhere to all post sales collection activities including client calls and visits.
- Conducting at least 3-night demos every evening along with the team of Energy Officers. The ASM must be present during one of the demos and must ensure that night demos begin by 6.30 pm and last for not less than 90 minutes each.
The ideal Area Sales Manager:
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma from a recognized institution
- Is mission-driven, entrepreneurial and passionate about making a significant difference in the world
- Must reside in the designated Area HQ
- Excellent communication skills and is fluent in English
- Is well versed with the local market geography, language and trade market
- Has minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales or Sales related environments like Sales coordination or Channel management such as recruiting distributors or agents
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply