Greenlight Planet is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 30 million people in more than 60 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, Operations
Reporting to: Associate Manager, Operations (Nigeria)
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- The Associate, Operations will support the Operations teams through efficient inventory management; coordinating outbound logistics and providing reports as and when required.
- Following up on inventory projections from the Sales team
- Comparing the projections with the updated pipeline inventory
- Preparing GRN for all orders received from suppliers
- Maintaining a detailed report for all shipments received
- Keeping a daily tracker of products dispatched to all customers
- Daily invoicing of the sold-out units
- Maintaining an up to date tracker for invoices received and paid to supplier
- Ensuring that delivery to partners is done within the set timelines
- Managing export to partners in West Africa and other countries
- Ensuring that all documentation for export are accurate
- Managing 3PLs to ensure compliance with timelines and processes
- Timely updates on issues arriving at the port and quick resolution of same.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Purchasing and Supplies/Business Management from a Premier institution
- Has 2 years’ experience in a busy organization preferably FMCG in the in the supply chain line
- Knowledge and hands on experience in warehousing and distribution
- Ability to work with distributors, sales teams and sales agents to ensure smooth distribution operations
- Knowledge and working experience with a robust ERP / WMS (knowledge of SAP materials management module is an added advantage)
- Excellent hands on Experience on use of computer tools (excel /macros /v-lookup /charts /pivot table) for analysis for business
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work remotely under minimal supervision
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply