Greenlight Planet is a renewable energy company focused on developing and marketing solar power products for off-grid communities in Asia, Africa and South America. We are also pioneers in technology-driven financing, enabling our customers to access credit through cloud-based lending models and partnerships with financial services providers.
At heart, we are a profit-making social enterprise inspired by the desire to drive positive change through sustainable business. We are passionate about bringing affordable energy, technology and finance to the over 2 billion people on our planet who lack access to basic resources and opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EasyBuy Key Account Supervisor
Reporting to: Key Account Manager, EasyBuy West Africa
- Work closely with incoming partners to understand their organization and develop business models and execution plans
- Pre-sales: Serve as the main implementation point of contact in pre-sales conversations, providing execution insight and guidance
- Post-sales / pre-launch: once a partner is ready to implement PAYG offering, work directly with stakeholders across their organization to finalize implementation details and schedules. Work with partner’s management to gain buy-in for plans and solve pre-launch execution issues. Set implementation schedules and review them frequently with partners, helping to mitigate implementation delays to ensure on-time launch
- Post-launch guidance: conduct routine reviews with partner’s leadership team to review progress on sales and operational results, ensuring partners can meet sales, customer and repayment objectives.
- Proactively identify execution issues and work with partner’s teams to overcome them. Provide on-going support to help partners improve their PAYG business profitability and efficiency, including introducing best practices, new products and new procedures.
- Lead continuous on-going engagement by providing/coordination or facilitating training & on-ground activations, joint marketing efforts, field visits, workshops & learning sessions & superior after sales services.
- Build strong subject matter expertise for pay-as-you-go solar products sales & engagements as well as build a team that can lead the business to scale quickly and achieve exponential growth year over year.
The ideal EasyBuy Account Supervisor:
- Bi Lingual, Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- First degree in Business Management/Sales/Sciences or Social Sciences
- Post-graduate degree in Sales/Business management from an institute of repute will be an added advantage
- Has 3+ years’ experience in relevant areas such as account management, Business development, Bulk/Partnership Sales, channel distribution, Financial and/or product sales. (preferred Pay-As-you-Go sales of solar products);
- Experience in product management with a Pay As You Go provider, Telecom , FMCG or Financial services; account management in an enterprise technology business
- Well-networked individual with entrepreneurial energy and passion to develop small businesses from grounds-up by scaling up in a short span of time
- Able to work alone and is a strong team player
- Able to effectively work cross-functionally across several geographies and regions
- Is comfortable traveling 15+ days each month
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Closing Date