Greenlight Planet is a multi-national, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 32 million people in more than 60 countries and have sold over 8 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Store Executive
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Country Store Manager
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities for the Role
- Check on store executives in region to ensure they are maintaining stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure all shops in region maintain proper shop etiquette and cleanliness
- Observation of safety procedures to avert hazard
- Receive all faulty products received by the stores, ship back to HQ
- Perform physical inventory counts of the retail stores on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Support stock point officers (SPOs) in the respective regions, ensuring proper processes are followed
- Ensure the SPOs in region fully understand their responsibilities and role
- Review accuracy of weekly inventory/ marketing reports for region and aggregate the report to the HQ Ops team
- Train SPOs at their stores as needed
- Fill in for SPOs who are on personal/ medical leave
- Follow up on any stock losses or unexplained variances at the store Ensure SPOs write police reports if necessary
- Manage inventory within the warehouse, reporting goods received and inventory levels at the zonal warehouse level
- Work with third party transporters to ship goods to Sun King stores on time and in good condition
- Ensure all deliveries to Sun King Stores are cost effective using trusted transporters under agreement with the Company
- Scan in and out Sun King inventory on a serial basis
- Coordinate with central (HQ) warehouse to receive stock
- Communicate any inventory shortage, theft, or loss at the zonal warehouse
- Prepare weekly on hand stock report for all shops in region and share with Country Store manager
The ideal candidate:
- Is honest, trustworthy and possesses a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting
- Is results oriented with the ability to multitask and meet strict
- Is a team player and can demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with various stakeholders
- Has advanced computer skills g. Microsoft excel application
- Has experience working in ERP System and other inventory management application
- Has a Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in Supply Chain Management, or related discipline from a recognized institution
- A minimum of two (2) years’ progressive work experience in procurement and supply or inventory management in a multinational organization
Remuneration and Benefits
- Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply