Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader, Greenswealth is looking for young and dynamic candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Officer (Intern)
- Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production.
- Perform other duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
- Assist production staff in every production processes.
- Support staff by answering phones, taking detailed notes during meetings, inputting data into the computer and performing other tasks as required.
- Run errands such as purchasing supplies, props, equipment, and other necessary items for the project.
- A minimum of ND in Fine Art or any other related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 year work experience in a similar role
Job Title: Graphics Artist Intern
- Assist with development of marketing campaigns.
- Design/layout of publications for the digital marketing department.
- Make Designs available for the website.
- Create branding for new items available in stock.
- Take good picture and do the cut out of the items in stock.
- Gather all product pictures that can be used to market another client.
- Assist with the production of digital artwork for client.
- A minimum of ND in Computer Science, Fine art or any other related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 years work experience in a similar role
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.