Greman Allied Industries Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented store-keeper to manage all of the operations in our warehouse.
- In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products; prepare and complete orders for delivery.
- Keep a clean and safe work environment and optimise space utilisation.
- Ensure routine maintenance and cleaning in warehouse.
- Develop plans to monitor the usage levels of storage, managing warehouse facilities, and reviewing the quality and efficiency of warehouse storage and layout plans.
- Preparing and maintaining detailed records and files.
- Create schedules, monitor stock levels at the warehouse and know when to replenish stock.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Perform inventory controls and immediately report any discrepancies.
- Receives stock to warehouse in accordance with company policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Ships stock from warehouse in accordance with company policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Regular reporting and escalation of potential issues to management.
- Inspects shipments for accuracy and completeness, and report inconsistencies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND in any discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work well in a team-based environment to achieve goals and objectives.
- Female candidate is preferred.
- This position is subject to weekend assignments.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a warehouse environment.
- Previous experience in store-keeping, inventory control, or record-keeping.
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office software, including Excel and Word.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2018