Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top tier Commercial Bank, requires the service of highly skilled candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Devops Engineer
- Our client, requires the services of a highly skilled Devops Engineer with Fin-Tech experience.
- The successful individual will work in multi-disciplinary teams to provide a broad range of information technology related services, such as IT strategy and architecture, IT implementation support, and software development.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing result
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
To Qualify for the Role, You Must Have:
- B.Sc in Computer Science
- 4+ years of DevOps experience
- Extensive hands-on Programming
- Knowledge of Branching Strategy
- Knowledge of DevOps Framework and tools
- Relevant certification in DevOps.
Comprehensive Understanding of the Following:
- GCP – Google Cloud Platform
- Graph QL
- CICD: Spinnaker
- Automated build pipeline
- Infrastructure as a Code.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs (in MS Word and PDF) to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th September, 2021.