Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Our client requires the service of a highly skilled Business Analyst to join a dynamic team
- The successful candidate will conduct business analysis for new product releases and new projects
- This individual will be involved in requirement analysis, documentation, scope validation, coordination and assessment of requests from stakeholders.
The business analyst is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Evaluate business requirements and serve as internal consultant to the business during product and project initiation requiring new or modified applications.
- Identify and/or audit product proposals, business requirements, existing policies and technologies
- Articulate various aspects of CLIENT’s business and business drivers to other divisions
- Monitor business process improvement initiatives, especially with regard to product development, and continually find ways to streamline PPP’s and align them to international best practice.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver functional requirements and business requirements documentation.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject-matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
The Business Analyst is expected to have the following educational qualification and experience:
- First Degree in Computer Science or related with at least 3-5 years work experience
- Proven experience in solution delivery within a complex environment
- Extensive experience in gathering and documenting systems and products requirements for information technology environments
- Ability to thoroughly think out and evaluate alternatives, innovative problem resolution, pro-active approach and initiative to resolve problems
- Ability to work with little direction and supervision, timely completion of projects, makes time for unplanned assignments, adapts to changing priorities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate to diverse groups of internal and external clients to include vendors, consultants, designers and developers
- Certifications include : ITIL, PMP, PRINCE 2, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Master, ISO 21500.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2022.