Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client requires the service of a highly skilled Business Analyst with Fin-Tech experience to join a dynamic team.
- The successful individual will conduct business analysis for new product releases and new projects.
- This individual will be involved in requirement analysis, documentation, scope validation, coordination and assessment of requests from stakeholders.
- Assess the scope of the API project (what the business wants) and defines the milestones
- Facilitates brainstorming sessions between all the stakeholders, knowledge matter experts and engineering team
- Establish and evaluates the API requirements and define the API Requirements
- Documentation (API client requirements, REST services, class diagrams)
- Translates API client needs into technical API specifications (OpenAPI )
- Create user stories for the delivery team
- Elaborate the deliverables of the acceptance phase: acceptance strategy, acceptance notebooks, acceptance reports
- Carry out the UATs and organize the test phases with the business users and product owners
- Collaborate with the different members of the project team according to the project phase
- Produce the necessary documentation for each project phase (API Requirements Documentation)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or other related fields (Master degree is a plus) with at least 3 years building business software
- Excellent functional and technical proficiency in software development (Domain Driven Design, UML Diagrams, Design Pattern…)
- Mandatory knowledge of API design and implementation (REST API, OpenAPI)
- Experience with an API Management Platform (Apigee, MuleSoft, Axway, Software AG…)
- Strong knowledge of DevOps methodology and good knowledge of an Agile Project Management Tool (Azure DevOps, JIRA…)
- Good understanding of Micro services architecture and cloud technologies with knowledge of C# or Java or Python
- An ability to visualize data using presentations, diagrams, infographics
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with high level of critical thinking.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV in Ms Word and PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org@gvapartners.comusing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2023.