Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top tier Commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Devops Engineer
- Our client requires the service of a highly skilled Devops engineer with Fin-Tech experience. The successful individual will work in multi-disciplinary teams to provide a broad range of information technology related services, such as IT strategy and architecture, IT implementation support, and software development.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- B.Sc in Computer Science or similar areas or related field.
- 5 – 8 professional experience as a devops engineer.
- Professional knowledge of RPA software (i.e.: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, WorkFusion).
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with the standard RPA design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Knowledge of the IT infrastructure setup.
- Ability to create technical and functional documentation.
- Knowledgeable in MS SQL Server (or other RDMS), ADO.Net, Web Services, Excel Worksheet, HTML
- Experience with Azure or similar cloud platform (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, OpenStack).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using databases including MySQL, Mongo & Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge of Java-based languages.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, continuous integration, continuous deployment, Chef, puppet.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume in (MS World and PDF) to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com , using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 22nd September, 2021.