Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, IT Security
- To oversee and ensure security of the banks information asset and ensure compliance to IT standard.
- Ensure review of the banks information security policy and ensure compliance to the policy.
- Oversee the compliance to IT standards and relevant policies such as PCIDSS.
- Identify and advice management on security breaches.
- Develop processes for safeguarding information assets of the bank.
- Responsible for defining security frameworks for existing and new systems.
- Organize, coordinate, review, analyze and give detailed report of penetration testing, control and audit exceptions.
- Review and remediate on security report of the banks infrastructure by the IT security partners.
- Review and remediate on ASV report of the banks assets.
- Ensure optimization of security tools for value proposition
- Coordinate and develop process for IT security project
- Develop and drive the framework for regular sentization of security awareness programme to staff.
- Information security.
- Network security.
- Operational risk management.
- Information systems audit.
- Policy formulation & implementation.
- Network planning & design.
- IT appreciation & application.
- Business continuity planning.
- Data/Information Management.
- Coaching & developing others
- Interpersonal relations
- Decision quality & problem solving
- First Degree in a Numerate or Physical Science.
- CCSP, CISA, CISSP, ISO 27001, ITIL, CEH.
- At least 8 years cognate experience in IT/Network security, Information security.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] [email protected] and [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2020.