Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
- We are looking to hire a Sales Account Manager whose major responsibility will be to spearhead the selling of one of our award-winning products.
- Our product is a flexible, point of sale consumer promotion solution, with built-in fraud protection that empowers brands to offer consumers convenient opportunities to earn and redeem gratifying rewards from desired brands. It enables brand owners:
- gain real-time insights on consumer purchasing habits and distributor supply patterns;
- optimize marketing spend across multiple products to boost sales and reduce costs;
- rapidly modify marketing campaigns to suit consumers tastes;
- deliver highly-targeted instant rewards directly to consumers; to boost brand recognition.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Specifically, sell product to potential customers;
- Identify and close out prospective accounts in new sectors (especially in the non Pharma sector);
- Display efficiency in gathering market intelligence, competitors’ and customers’ information;
- Maintain and develop good relationships with customers through personal contacts or referrals etc.;
- Drive the actualization of revenue targets and budgets;
- Manage clients relationships and update sales information;
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to generate business leads;
- Follow up with prospects and close out deals at the shortest possible time;
- Any other duty assigned by the Head, Sales and Marketing.
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline
- MBA, Masters and Certification(s) in related discipline will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in Strategic Marketing and Business Communications
- Proven experience selling consumer and trade loyalty solutions to corporates.
Competencies / Skills:
- Result-driven, focused and analytical
- Excellent Marketing and Negotiation skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Good team player and self-motivator
- Sound knowledge of the FMCG, Oil and gas sector, beauty care industry etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word, not PDF), current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.