Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand and Capacity Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
- The Demand and Capacity Analyst role is critical to the integrated IT organisation’s success
- The Demand and Capacity Analyst is needed to coordinate and manage the forecasting of demand from the business and IT infrastructure, and communicate capacity requirements to the delivery units.
- Engage cross-functionally to define problem statement, collect data, and build analytical models
- Manage the relationship with business units with respect to their new requirements (projects, system enhancement requests, availability and disaster recovery requirements, capacity requirements, etc.)
- Build performance dashboards and visualizations to highlight trends, and develop business insights
- Proven people management skill set
- Initiate, participate and contribute to any on-going business activity which will create substantial IT demand
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting of all IT demand related issues to senior management and key stakeholders
- Automate data collection, develop and maintain analytical models, and generate reports and dashboards that measure the performance of data centre
- Design, develop and maintain a periodic capacity plan to include monitoring, trending, forecasting and assessing new demand.
- Using predictive tools to help manage the resources required to deliver IT services for changing business demand.
- Prepare and establish a process for on-going capacity management.
- Participate in customer service initiatives and project roll outs to cater for growing business needs
- Define Process Policies, Standards, and Conceptual Models
- Develop and maintain a project and enhancement roadmap aligned with business priority, IT capacity, technical dependencies and on-going project portfolio.
- Define Measurements, Controls and KPI’s to ensure proper capacity management
- Identifying and implementing changes to the process
- Ensuring the standards and procedures are being followed by Technology Capacity Analysts.
- First Degree in Computer Science or an IT related field
- Experienced with banking infrastructure
- 3 – 4 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management
- Thorough knowledge of ITIL process and framework (MUST)
- Exposure to various domains of IT Infrastructure, such as Network, Windows / UNIX, Database, etc.
- Awareness of the current technologies and tools for IT management, availability and capacity management
- Experience leveraging Excel to drive data-driven insights for the business and IT Infrastructure
- Experience using data driven models for the purposes of developing forecasts and strategic plans
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and ambiguous environment by combining analytical rigor and judgment
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive positive change and persuasive ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (ability to present detailed technical analysis, assumptions, and recommendations succinctly)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data
- Has analytical and structured work method
- High sense of responsibility, able to work independently and proactively
- Experiences in IT operations on enterprise level
- Familiarity with Data warehousing.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in Microsoft word), current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 23rd September, 2020.