Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a multinational provider of Information Technology, Networking Technology Solutions and Business process, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IBM Enterprise Service Bus Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation of process automation, leveraging on integration technologies based on the Enterprise Service Oriented Architecture Framework
- Implementation of SLA and Notification Services for process and service monitoring
- Orchestration technology implementation, administration and customization.
- Implementation of Business Activity Monitoring with performance indicators and dashboards for services
- Solution design and analysis for process integration
- Provide final Level support on middleware and service integrations
- Provide 3rd level support for platform based solutions under purview before final escalation to vendor/OEM.
- Perform other duties as maybe assigned by the Department Head, Solution Delivery.
- First Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Systems Engineering or Business related discipline with strong Information Systems component
- At least 3+ years of technical consulting experience or as an Architect/Programmer, with minimum of 2 years’s experience in Java, IBM IIB and MQ, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL 2005/2008/2012
- Excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions
- Good problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical problems; possesses an excellent understanding of business requirements and IT strategies
- Possess knowledge and experience in developing, customizing and implementing business service abstractions
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products.
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships
At least 3+ years of technical experience or as an architect/programmer in the following technologies:
- Technology Components:
- IBM IIB – IBM Integration Bus
- Websphere Message Broker
- Websphere Enterprise Service Bus IBM MQ – Message Queue
- Development/Enhancement Components:
- Development Tools:
- WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit 7.0/8.0 and IIB9
- Data power XI50 (An Added advantage)
- IBM Web Service Registry and Repository (An added Advantage)
- Development Skills:
- Extended Structure Query Language (ESQL)
- JMS and Web Service Development
- Data Format Description Language (DFDL) for non-XML data
- XML data formats, structures, and schemas
- Support Components:
- IBM WebSphere on the ESB – The web server component – Deployment, Configuration and Management
- IBM IIB -Deployment, Configuration and Management
- IBM MQ- Deployment, Configuration and Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.