Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- To organize and oversee the administrative duties that ensures that the office is run efficiently.
- Provide administrative and human resource support to various departments. Job Description
Role and Responsibilities Admin Support
- Organise staff meetings, prepare and circulate minutes.
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints.
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget.
- Track office supply inventory and approve supply orders.
- Observe and make recommendations to the management regarding more effective and more organized handling of specific operations within the Company.
- Perform clerical tasks such as answering telephone calls and filing records.
- Maintain an effective document and filing management system making information retrieval and utilization easier.
- Prepare letters, presentations and reports.
- Schedule appointments and meetings 6. Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs.
- Receive mail, documents and ordered items.
Human Resource Support:
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits. Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.).
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Organise and conduct staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline.
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff which includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Orient and educate new employees, acquaint them with their specific responsibilities, communicate in clear terms what is expected from them, and introduce them to the Company’s vision and mission statement.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 5years working experience preferably within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry.
- Completed NYSC.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field.
- Post Graduate degree, MA/MBA/MSc (optional).
- Research and Writing
- Interpersonal skills
- Resource Management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- Business Intelligence
- Project Management
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- A self-starter with high attention to detail.
- Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets.
- Exhibit high energy levels and drive.
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment.
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times.
- Great team work and collaborative spirit.
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally.
- Analytical minded.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the email.