At GSD Solutions Limited we understand, assess and assemble processes to deliver the most accurate combination of data output for our discerning clientele. We aim at being a globally recognized and valued corporation offering right from Business Consulting services, Technology consulting services and managed services that are at par with international standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager / Director, Business Development
- Brainstorming with business development team to create new project strategies
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Attending networking events
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts ( RFP ); following company rules and guidelines
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching market and industry trends.
- Master’s degree(s) and/or equivalent experience required
- BCS or B E or any technically education will be preferred
The ideal candidate:
- Must Have Business Development Experience in selling IT solutions along with the Below.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Nigeria and working in the areas of Business/Systems Analysis, Systems Integration & Deployment, Customer Relationship Management, Process Engineering, Knowledge/Content Management, or Call Center/Customer Service operations;
- Experience working in a matrix environment and with enterprise search technologies (e.g. Google), knowledge management systems or case management systems is a plus;
- Ability to drive an idea or concept through a successful implementation.
- Translate business requirements into IT application impacts and business process impacts.
- Experience with Agile/ waterfall techniques such as specification by example, story map creation, activity diagramming, process flows, use cases, user story creation and functional specifications.
- Collaborate with business partners and architects to find innovative technology solutions.
- Experience in project management and testing such as creating and executing test scenarios and conditions.
- Leadership – everyone is a leader mentality.
- Self-starter and naturally curious, able to work in fast paced agile / Waterfall development environment.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]