Guardian Tactical Spectrum Security Limited is a multi-services company which specializes in Security & Risk Management, Security Support Services, Specialist Security Training, Private Client Services, Governmental and Corporate Consulting and Marine Service Support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer
- Knowledge of Job Description, equipment and information at sea.
- Security/operations information gathering sharing and analysis.
- Meeting deadlines and report lines.
- Clear, accurate & Informative work to the correct destination.
- Ability to control and oversee a crisis scenario.
- Commitment to the job and achieving successful outcomes.
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop others such as crew & SOC.
- HND/Degree in any relevant field of studies, preferably Security or Maritime related discipline.
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET).
- Security courses (ISPS. SSO (Ship Security Officer), CSO, PFSO or similar)
- Seaman book.
- Seaman Medical.
- International passport.
- Stcw plus Huet can be accepted in place of BOSIET.
Job Title: Onshore Control Room Operator
- Good communicator with excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Operating equipment the equipment shall include but not limited to marine radar, VHF radio, radio telephone, computer terminals, telephones, fax and telex. The VTS Operator shall use this equipment when communicating with vessels.
- Communicating effectively The VTS Operator shall communicate with various people including the ships master, port/terminal operators.
- Handling emergency situations.
- Provide Marine Control Room watch keeping duties, monitoring cargo, ballast, mooring and communication systems and environmental conditions.
- Support team performance by sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Promote team spirit and adopt flexible working attitude to provide support across all departments to ensure team success.
- Report any irregularities and advise (where necessary) to the Operations Supervisor in a clear, concise, established procedure and record the relevant information in the marine/official log book.
- Should be a Degree holder.
- Should understand radio communication.
- Should know NATO phonetic alphabet
Job Title: Security Guard
- Access control.
- Protect personnel and property.
- Secure company premises.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Note: Only applicants who meet all requirements will be contacted.