Posted on :
30 Apr, 2010
30 Apr, 2010
Diageo in Nigeria takes the form of Guinness Nigeria Plc. We are a major player in the brewing industry and one of the leaders in Nigeria’s manufacturing sector. We now operate three breweries, including one in Benin and Aba, with the brewery in Lagos considered as one of the most modern and technologically advanced breweries in Africa. Guiness Nigeria recruits Director of Supply Chain
To ensure the effective and efficient coordination of the end to end supply chain and the delivery of the Guinness Nigeria portfolio to customers and consumers across Nigeria.
• Ensures Supply Chain Guinness Nigeria’s financial targets and performance promise.
• Along with Supply Director generates the strategy to improve efficiency & effectiveness of Supply.
• Ensures Supply is a true business partner in developing & delivery of the Guinness Nigeria’s strategy
• Delivers flexibility, provide soJutions to improve service levels and identify opportunities to reduce Cost of goods sold whilst protecting our Brands and Corporate reputation.
• Possess a combination of functional expertise, intellectual insight & change management experience.
• Minimum 10years experience in s senior Role in supply chain or manufacturing essential (FMCG preferred)
• Outstanding track record of leadership-ability to engage team and build strong business partnerships
• Has demonstrated real Thought Leadership & cutting Edge understanding of supply chain development
• Educated to University Degree level at minimum. Postgraduate Qualification an added advantage.
1 Log on to www.diageo.com & click on careers’
2 Click on ‘Search & Apply’
3.Click on ‘search Openings’ go to ‘keyword‘ (Box # 5) and enter Ref No 22721BR
5.Click on Submit to job(s) and submit your CV
Please note that the closing date for applications is 5th of May 2010.