Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast-growing off-trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Production Services Automation Assistant
Location: Benin, Edo
- Maintain a safe, Healthy and Risk-Free Working Environment
- Maintain, Repair and Optimize Plant and Associated Devices
- Collate Equipment, spares and relevant documentation
- Continuously improve plant, process equipment and systems
- Ensure all safety sensors, reflector & safety controls are in good working condition.
- Calibrate equipment according to good maintenance practice
- Communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the compliance to good manufacturing practice, food safety practice, good environmental management system, and Occupational Health and Safety practices in all line activities
- The internship is for a fixed period of between 6 to 12 months.
- Interns must be students in an accredited academic and/or technical institution undertaking either a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) or a National Diploma (OND or HND) or technical certificate.
- Intending Interns must be in the Electrical engineering field to be eligible for this role
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- Undergraduate Interns:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Must have a letter from institution indicating you are a student and/or require internship as part of the requirement for course completion.
- Eligible candidates from technical schools may also apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply