Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Partner, Africa
Type of Job: Employee
Reporting Location: East London
External Job Description
- We’re a young company born from an incredible entrepreneurial legacy. The success of Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Tanqueray and many more, over hundreds of years, led to the formation of our company in 1997.
- With cross-functional teams and third party agencies at your side, you will be charged with directing the path to success for the digital activity of our brand teams. Not only will you guide the way by solution shaping the technology and data requirements for our brands’ digital activity, you’ll also seek out new opportunities and problem solve.
- If you’re a hungry Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Account Director or Digital Technologist or simply a big thinker with a real understanding of Marketing, Digital Media and Analytics, you can make this opportunity career-defining.
- It’s your responsibility to bridge the gap between marketing and technology as the prominent member of a cross-functional global digital team.
- You inspire, challenge and enable our marketers to deliver industry-leading digital marketing by making full use of our global training and digital marketing subject matter experts
- You will deliver quarterly business reviews to marketing directors in Africa, highlighting key opportunities and outlining our focus/priority areas to make a difference in market. You will then proceed to deliver against these areas.
- You work in collaboration with the brand teams at every stage of their digital activity, bringing expertise, speed, agility and stability
- You are accountable for ensuring success of the technology implementation within the cross-functional team
- Today our “Centre of Digital Excellence” team (part of the marketing department) stands on the shoulder of these giants and acts with the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination. With an audacious ambition, the Centre of Digital Excellence has been created to lead Diageo to the edge of digital and push forward our global marketing capabilities across 180 countries and 29 category-leading brands.
- Reporting to the “Global Digital Director, Marketing” working alongside the “Senior Marketing Partner” for Europe and Africa, the Marketing Partner for Africa will join our agile, creative and resourceful team to transform the way we use digital and wider marketing in Africa.
- We expect this role will be based in our London offices, but based on candidate it could also potentially be based in Uganda, Kenya, South Africa or Nigeria. The role will require you to become an expert in Diageo Africa and to work with African markets to improve marketing through digital. The role will require travel and management of senior stakeholders across Africa.
- As a Marketing Partner, you are critical to achieving our vision. You will make it your mission to ensure our marketing is powered by both technology and data. This means that you’re up to speed on best practices and trends in Marketing, Digital Media and Technology. You will work collaboratively and build strong working relationships. You will need to be organized as well as able to manage multiple workflows and priorities effectively. You should be strong at presenting with an analytical mind, able to see trends and identify opportunities from data.
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Create and deliver presentations in Powerpoint, having powerful conversations to influence senior decision makers.
- Help marketers use data to make better decisions.
- Partner with multiple agency teams.
- Manage multiple brand relationships and digital projects simultaneously.
- Provide innovative solutions for digital campaigns
- Track digital campaign benefits against established KPIs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply