GUS Consulting Limited – Our client, a technology company in Africa and with a unique African services offering, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Health Care
- You will be responsible for driving sales and account management strategy and execution within your territory.
- You will work closely with all key stakeholders in Account Management, Commercial and Technology to ensure the effective delivery of our data and marketing technology/digital marketing propositions.
- Target revenue generation through Marketing Campaigns and Connected events from your vertical – Health Care / Retail.
- Prospect, forecast and develop annual sales quotas for industry sectors, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/platforms.
- Identify, manage, supervise, and train resellers, associations, and agents with an objective to penetrate the SMB market in Nigeria for respective verticals.
- Understand and monitor the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the leadership team providing key business insights: Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss etc.
- Allocate at least 60% of time prospecting new customers and 40% of the time on existing deal closure
- Ensure every client interaction is ethical and build profitable long-term relationships.
- Adopt a consultative selling approach for accounts directly managed under each vertical.
- Provide recommendations to the leadership team to improve performance in territory and market.
- Cultivate relationships with all new and assigned accounts to expand product penetration.
- Establishing and managing senior relationships within all the major brands and agencies.
- Build, file and update territory account plans and strategies for each target account.
- Work closely with internal partners to facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospect’s needs through multiple in-person, social and professional engagements.
- Set up a system to track and monitor sales progress and execution of key new business projects to ensure timely new business revenues.
- Leverage and translate market trend data, consumer insights, & regional field intelligence into a tactical sales execution strategy for the team.
- A First Degree in any discipline
- Aggressive and innovative executer with GTM (Go to Market) experience.
- A Master’s degree in MBA or related field is preferred.
- Relevant professional certifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a Mid-level Business Development/ Account Management role.
- Direct experience in managing SMB segments in Banks and fintech, Mobile companies, system integrators, advertising technology, Consultancies and Software companies.
- Managed indirect sales channels for the SMB market in Nigeria.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 29th April, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.